Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mustard Hoops Finished!

So here is the finished project of my gift hoola hoop and my mustard products combined. I'm pretty impressed with myself with the results considering I've never made a hoola hoop before. The only thing that really made me angry was how the dark brown ribbon was 3 inches too short! THREE JESUS INCHES. Come on!
Anyway - besides that mishap it looks like this:



I used a hot glue gun to secure each piece in the begining(sometimes I wrapped it all the way around to test the length and style before I glued it). I also sewed the ends together when they came together at the end (my nemesis brown!). I am a little worried about it coming apart so I used hot glue in dabs under all the layers.

Lets hope it works!

1 comments:

alissa said...

haha your cat seems to be enjoying it :)
gray cats are the best kind