Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Birthday's and Blogging

Well I feel a bit sad about my blog lately, as I'm not really in it as much as I should be. Mind you, I did only get my flooded router replaced, so I've really only had the interweb at home for less than 24 hours. But I figure if I am going to have a blog I should probably be featuring things that are mine, or I experienced, or I made. Instead of just talking about things that I like.

So under this umbrella, and also because it's my birthday on Monday, I'm going to take a look back at my birthday last year.

Here is a photographical ode to JessFest '08 - Photography mainly not taken by me.

Enjoy and don't be scared!





It was an overall-party ;)



Notice me, the spotted shirt and overall combo (funny enough I originally wrote spotted shit and overall combo).



This is probably when I started to love the mustard.



And even though I'll never understand boys and wrestling - there were some friendly matches in the morning.



... don't worry though - the big fella won.



Finally, I obviously survived til morning - but others.... did not.

blog comments powered by Disqus