Thursday, September 24, 2009

Feeling Important

I work at the local art gallery. Sometimes (like today) I get to play dress up, feel important, and get paid to attend our press conferences.

Now, for those of you who don't know the gallery I'll direct you here. We are kind of a big deal. We have a two storey high Salvidor Dali (plus some other little ones), a Tissot, a Frued, a turner, Gainsborough, Botticellies, a Reynolds... the list just goes on. Which is so amazing for a city with less then 60 000 people.



Recently we were in a dispute with the grandsons of Lord Beaverbrook, our patron saint and founder. But that's recently been settled and all the famous faces turned out to celebrate our 50th Anniversay Bash last week.

All in all, I just like to say that I am really happy to have this job. I feel important without actually having to do much. HA!

Max Streicher's Four Horses

blog comments powered by Disqus